* TGU: 32kg x 10:00
* Renegade Row: 32kg x 6 x 5
Late afternoon (Legs):
* Box Squats: 135, 185, 225 x 1 x 2; 265 x 6 x 2; 285 x 4 x 2 (felt good)
* Leg Presses: 6, 8, 9 plates x 1 x 10
* Abductors/Adductors: Stack x 20
* Leg Curls: Stack x 12
> I have some retard trainer at the gym tell me if I don't slow the negative that I would hyperextend my knee, even though I was about 10 degrees from locking it out. What a douche.
* Front Squat: 135, 185, 225, 245 x 1 x 3 (ATG); 265 x 1 (Parallel)
* Tire Flips: ~400lb tire x 2 x 18
==> 50 minutes
Bowling (PBA Experience League):
191 (dump a 4 pin in the 10th to tie my opponent, who is a pro w/his own shop)
181 (Struck in the 11th to win by 3 pins)
204 (Doubled in the 10th to get 200)
576 (only three opens, really battled)
==> The flatter pattern reward shotmaking, mental toughness, and decision making. Actually feels like a real sport. The ego takes a hit since I am only average 180
I am looking forward to two PBA style events
* Scratch Sweeper (7/25 at Regal Lanes)
* PBA Regional (7/31-8/1 in Spring Hill)
Need to practice more.
Per previous blog posts, my goal is to be at 176lbs by the end of August. Weighed in today at 187.5. It was a bad week, missed two workouts and had a cold. Need to keep it up over the weekend.
Here is a Happy Birthday Shout Out to my nephew Pierce (Philadelphia, PA). He is 8.