Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New goals, new training location...

1) I have started providing personal training services at YouFit gym in Largo. I am there on Mon, Wed, and Fri from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. So far, so good. They let me bring in by kettlebells.

2) I have been doing some RTK styled workouts. My left shoulder is still not 100%, but I can do double grind ladders and double clean and jerks with the 24kg bells. I have also added pullovers, side snatches, double cleans, and front snatches. I have noticed increased musculature in my traps, shoulders, rhomboids, and lats. Also, I am hungry ALL OF THE TIME (in a good way).

3) I have three clients who have had to buy new clothes. And I did this without having to "m*therfu@k" my clients. There is a difference between berating your clients and instilling confidence in your clients. I prefer to do the latter. I had a client do timed KB swings for the first time and even though her heat was beating out of her chest, she loved it.

4) Bowling: I am working on getting the ball farther down lane, while still staying down. I started with a 235, 227 last week, so we will see. It is always something.

No comments: