Introductory Kettlebell Workshop (South Tampa)
Saturday July 10, 2010 - 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Curious about kettlebells but were afraid to ask?
Come meet Florida's highest rated RKC Certified Kettlebell Instructor, Faizal Enu, and find out his secrets of effective kettlebell training.
Kettlebells help you:
* Blast Unsightly Fat
* Build He-Man Strength (even if you are a woman)
* Increase Mobility and Athleticism
* Increase Core Strength (if 100 crunches are your idea of a core workout, than think again)
* Look More Impressive
During this workshop, he will be teaching basic and safe techniques for getting the most out of your kettlebell training.
Some of the topics will include:
* Why everyone should be training with kettlebells.
* How to use high-tension techniques to improve strength.
* How to use kettlebell ballistics to give you a jack-hammer heart.
* How to engage your core with one simple yet brutally effective exercise.
* How NOT to hurt your back or rip your hands during kettlebell training.
* How kettlebell training can increase your sports performance.
Before the end of the workshop, you will be put though one of Faizal Enu's best workouts, dripping with sweat but asking for more! Some don't make it all the way through the workout, and I am OK with that. You learn by doing, and sometimes you have to go to far before knowing that you have gone far enough.
Open to all fitness levels and abilities. Bring a notebook, a towel, and water!
Registration will be closed 24 hours before date of workshop.
Space is limited to first 10 people.
Workshop fee: $45 with advanced on-line registration, $55 at the door
Register Here: http://www.xtremeathletix.com,
then click on the "Workshops & Events" tab to register for the workshop.