Thursday, May 14, 2009

The weight keeps coming off...

I now weigh in at 189. Lost 14lbs since NYE with no loss of strenght. Want to be 176 by Sept TSC.

Here is what I have been doing:
* I am a personal trainer now, so I get a lot of extra work in. Often do cardio/core work with clients.
* Dance Dance Revolution (about 1 hour/day)
* My weight training program is a Back/Bi, Legs, Chest/Shoulders, Triceps split. I have been added 10-30 minutes of KB training 3x/week
* A good but not great diet. Focusing on intelligent carb cycle. Energy is better.

To get to 176 I will have to be strict. I notice a 4 pack and my chest is coming out more. Also, my traps are more pronounced and I can take off my jeans without unbuttoning them.

2 comments:

MKSchinabeck said...

Faizal,
Sounds like things are starting to come together for your training business and your personal goals. Keep up the strong work. Nice to see you writing again.

Matt

Faizal S. Enu said...

I am trying...Hurting my shoulder did not help, but it made me more resourceful and creative.