Friday, September 24, 2010

New Reviews....

My clients are really killing these days. They are just really seeing the results. Whether they are looking to lose weight, put on size, get stronger, or just feel better ==> everyone is stepping up.

Here is a review from Peter Baker, who is someone I have been working with for a while. Peter was one of the first people to reach out to me about Kettlebell Instruction, and he killed it back then. Now Peter is juggling the bells that he used to snatch. He is double pressing bells he used to cheat press. Peter is a lot more muscular now, as noted by his over 100lb deadlift improvement. Here was Peter's original review:

Faizal's method of instruction was clear cut and very lucid. I have been kettlebelling for about two years now, and still learned a great deal from him. People in the Tampa area would do well to hire Mr. Enu (especially the yuppies living in his area--Bayshore). With his lucid style, clear explanations he earned his ten.

And here is the updated one:

Years ago when I met Faizal I didn't know that I could or that I would be doing the things I am doing now. I never thought that I would deadlift over 400lbs. I never thought I could strictly press 96lbs over my head, with an awkward leverage due to holding two kettlebells. I never thought I would be snatching, for reps, a 32kg kettlebell. I never thought I could snatch a kettlebell, with 15 seconds of rest between sets, for around 25 minutes. I also never thought I would be doing clean and jerks for reps with a pair of 32kg bells.

Back then, I couldn't press a 32kg bell for more than three reps. Forget a double press. Back then my deadlift was a hundred pounds less. Back then I was terrified to snatch a 32kg kettlebell. Differences between then and now are astounding. You readers, do the math.


And the ladies are into it also, here is a workshop review, from Stacey:

"Faizal, thanks so much. The Core and Joint Mobility Workshop was awesome and I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in strengthening their core and improving flexibility and posture. I love working with kettlebells and I especially appreciate the detailed way you go about teaching each and every movement. As a personal trainer fairly new to the field I feel it's important to learn from the best instructors! I look forward to more workshops and classes!"

Here is another one from Brittany:

Since taking Faizals beginners kettlebell workshop my fitness has gone
nowhere but up. I've since taken his intermediate level workshop in
addition to private training sessions. Unlike traditional personal
training, Faizal just doesn't simply tell you to do something, he
explains the reasoning behind every correction and movement. This
gives you the tools to truly learn about kettlebells, rather than just
paying someone to walk you through a workout. As a member of the
military, the carryover from using kettlebells has been substantial.
It takes me a lot longer to feel fatigue while running, I am much
stronger and I have had positive changes in my physique. This will
help me do much better on my fitness exams. Kettlebell training with
Faizal has been the most productive training I have ever done! (and she has done a lot)


Brittany and her husband have both taken my workshops, became clients and recently cancelled their gym membership. Why? The only reason that matters....RESULTS, tangible, visible results.

If you are on the fence about kettlebell training, it works. There is no question, if you put in the work.

Contact me to schedule an initial consultation! faizalenu (at) yahoo.com or 813-951-7470.

No comments: