Did not spend much time in the gym this week. I did do some kettlebells and DDR, so I am feeling pretty good.
Recollection is kind of fuzzy, but here is what I did..
TGU: 32kg x 10:00 (felt good)
Swings: 48kg x 10 x 10
Tuesday: DDR/HoC+ (18lb vest) for 90:00
Wednesday: DDR/HoC for 70:00
Bowling: 246-212-185 - 643
Thursday: No workout, worked on project
Friday: KB C&P: 32kg x 3 x 5;40kg x 5 x 1 (felt good)
Renegade Row: 32kg x 2 x 5; 32kg x 2 x 10
Floor Press: 48kg x 1 x 5
Guard Press: 32kg x 2 x 10
Various Snatches Press
Saturday is going to be a kick ass leg day
Some DDR Notes:
1) I am playing at Expert level now. I can just make it through most songs, and even got my first B on one (Tribulations)
2) According to the Wii, Expert songs burn about 25-30 calories per 1.5, or about 1000-1200 calories per hour (875-1050/hr incl. rest time)
3) There is definitely a competitive aspect to DDR, which is why it is so hard to stop (competition - go figure)
4) Repetition Definitely breeds skill. I would imaging that GtG is the best protocol to practice, maybe with some long sessions for conditioning and (learning to play while you are tired). I do know that the songs seem to get "slower" the more frequently you play.
5) I have got to find a way to compete at this...