Friday, January 2, 2009

I'll keep this one short....

Changing up my gym routine. Going for more of a bodybuilding split....

Friday: Chest/Tris
Saturday: Legs
Monday: Shoulders/Biceps
Wednesday: Back

Today's Workout:
BP: 185 x 5; 205 x 5; 215 x 2 x 5; 225 x 7 x 5
Pec Deck: Worked up to stack (the machine was not bolted down and it moved while doing the exercises)
Cable Crossoves
Wide Chest Hammer
Close Grip Bench Press: 185 x 5 x 5
Tricep Rope Pull Downs
Some machine crap

DDR/HoC/16lb weighted vest (burned 400 calories on DDR)

Some guy asked me for a spot. He was doing 105 lbs. I have no problem with that. I told him he should ditch the gloves, you will add to your bench right there - he said that he likes the padding. What a pussy, he was probably afraid to fuck up his manicure.

No comments: