Last Thanksgiving I decided to stay clean, very clean. I gained exactly 1 pound, and I think most of it was water weight. This year, I did exactly the opposite. I am using this to start a mass gain protocol. Here are some of the things that I have eaten.
* Four slices of cheesecake
* 3 slices of apple pie
* 2 huge pieces of lasagna
* A whole container of chocolate covered cashews
* A shit ton of cheeses. I sampled the stinkiest cheese I have ever had at Suburban Square (Philadelphia) Farmer's Market
* 2 slices of pizza
* 1/2 pint of ice cream
* Tandoori Pizza Mac&Cheese
* About 8 bagels over the course of the weekend
Not in the least Paleo.
My strategy is to weigh myself on Friday and eat and train normally until them.
It will be interesting.
The only bells that I had access to were my sister's 25 and 10lbers. Here are some of the exercises that I did.
Bottom Up Presses: 25lb
Stacked Presses 25lb
Sots Presses: 25lb and 35lb
stacked TGU in sets of 5
Goblet Squats in sets of 20
:45 on/:15 off snatches with the 25lb bell (boring as heck)