Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Detox Program Testimonial....

"...Saturday will be my 4 weeks. I have done very well and have lost 10 lbs....

...BTW, I went to the Dr. Wed. and my labs tests are better than ever - LDL down, HDL up, A1C down, etc. Dr. says whatever I'm doing keep it up. I owe you again for putting me on the right track.

Also interesting to note is my total cholesterol went down 24 points and triglycerides down 5 points. I was worried it would make my protien levels too high but actually went down from 6.7 to 6.0. All the lab levels in the normal range for the first time in years. I'm sold."

This is the most effective and sensible program of it's type. I would do this program with my five year old nephew. I would do it with my 69 year old mother.

Contact me (faizalenu@yahoo.com/813-851-7470) to learn more.

No comments: