I will be out of the country for 13 days. I am not bringing any kettlebells with me, it is just not worth the hassle to bring them. Here is how I am going to manage while I am gone.
1) First and foremost is managing diet. I will be trying to stay Paleo, which to me is leading every meal with meats and proteins. This staves off hunger.
2) Walk about 2 miles a day. This should be easy.
3) Fish oil supplements. This should help cravings for fats.
4) Need to research any customs regulations on spices. We import a lot of spices from India. Wonder how good the 'Real McCoy' is going to be. I have a feeling just like oranges, the best stuff is exported.
5) The Turkish Get Up is not limited to kettlebells. I will be doing the TGU with a lot of random objects.
6) Will try to limit naan bread and biryani rice.
7) I am bringing a Yoga DVD. Side note: I wonder if people that do Bikram in India are as annoying and anal retentive as the ones in the US.
8) I am hoping to find a barbell.
9) Mobility drills with a broom stick.
10) Pistols and One-legged planks.
I weigh about 176, hoping to come home at no higher than 172.
Then I will kick everyone's ass in my classes on 1/6.
Not sure how often I am going to be able to track progress. But I have a new video camera and will post updates as soon as I am able.
Enjoy your holidays and your new year!