I got in a full week (M-F) of training this week. Set a number of new PRs on Friday:
* RKC Snatch Test/32kg: 25L/25R (old 20L/20R)
* 40kg Snatch: 5L (old 4L)
* 40kg Snatch: 10R (old 9L)
I have set a number of new PRs, but I am looking to lose some weight. Will be focusing on ToM swings and high-octane cardio this week.
Bowling practice was better this week. Need to work on freeing the armswing and working the inside of the bowling ball.
* Went to Sidebern's - their new menu sucks. Seems like they are working to hard. They have the best ingredients, just keep it simple.
* Try the crab dip at Tampa Bay Brewing company
* SunniBunny frozen yogurt is superior to CaliYogurt